The Glenwood Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce strives to cultivate relationships with our members, businesses, organizations and the community by providing opportunities, stimulating economic growth, and promoting the Glenwood area.
supporting local during covid-19 outbreak
Resources to navigate covid-19
- Executive Order 20-02 - Closure of Schools
- Executive Order 20-04 - Closure of bars, restaurants and places of public accommodation
- Executive Order 20-05 - Unemployment Benefits
- Executive Order 20-10 – Price Gouging
- Executive Order 20-15 - Small Business Emergency Loan Program
- Emergency Executive Order 20-20 – Stay at Home
- MN Unemployment Benefits
- Resources for Retailers
- Resources for Nonprofits
- Minnesota Childcare Information
- Shared Work Program offered by MN Unemployment Insurance Program to help employers avoid layoff
- Center for Disease Control Business Guidelines
- Disaster relief assistance through Small Business Administration
- COVID-19 information through MN Department of Employment & Economic Development
- Minnesota State Chamber of Commerce - Is your business COVID-19 ready?
- IRS extends payment deadline
- IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief
- Better Business Bureau Scam Alert
- Federal Trade Commission Scam Alerts
Things to Do
Glenwood has a lot of offer to our community, and our visitors.
From dining to shopping, or perhaps you are looking for some family adventure, browse through our website for some great ideas on what to do and where to go!